- About Us
- Student Info
- Parent Info
Why Choose FVDES?
Fraser Valley Distance Education School has always been a leader in distance education/distributed learning in British Columbia.
- Innovative Curriculum
- Outstanding Teachers
- Exceptional support services and technology
- FVDES continues to set the standard in distance learning excellence
Direct Teacher Contact:
FVDES offers online courses that are teacher directed and administered. Learners have direct access to teacher(s) by phone, email or through tutoring.
The Latest Technology:
Fraser Valley Distance Education School makes use of the latest technology to bring education into the online realm. We make extensive use of:
- Our online virtual classrooms, which allow our teachers to give lessons, answer questions, do demonstrations, and talk to their students in real time
- Our online course websites, which give access to interactive learning materials, student grades, class discussion groups, and online assignments and tests
For more information, see here.
K-7 Elementary Program:
The FVDES elementary program provides ministry-approved curriculum from Kindergarten to Grade 7.
- High standard of quality for distance learning at the K-7
- Unique and engaging programs
- Each grade has a website providing a rich online learning environment