- About Us
- Student Info
- Parent Info
International students living in B.C. may take courses at Fraser Valley Distance Education School (“FVDES”). Registration requirements are as follows:
- A copy of the student’s current CANADIAN ID – Study Permit and home country passport.
- Proof of BC Residence – (in homestay family’s name or parent name if student lives with a parent(s). Examples are Utility Bill (i.e. Hydro, Fortis, Shaw, Telus etc.), valid driver’s licence, T5, Notice of Assessment, Municipal Tax Bill, Mortgage document or Rental Agreement. PLEASE NOTE, THE ADDRESS MUST MATCH THE ADDRESS INDICATED ON THE REGISTRATION FORM AND THE DOCUMENT PROVIDED MUST BE CURRENT.
- A copy of the student’s latest report card or permanent record card.
- A copy of the student’s current timetable of courses. Please ensure that the course you wish to enroll in with FVDES does not appear on the timetable. The timetable must clearly show the name of the school and the student’s name on it. Handwritten timetables are not acceptable.
- As an International student attending school in BC on either a Study Permit or as an Exchange student, your school of record is required to approve registration for you to take an FVDES course by signing the relevant section on page 1 of the registration form.
- A Letter of Acceptance from your school confirming that you are enrolled for the Sept-June respective school year.
- International fees of $1,000.00 (non-refundable) and any applicable refundable textbook deposits. The fees and deposits can be paid either by calling 1-800-663-3381 Ext. 5547 or 604-701-4910 Ext. 5547 using your Visa or Mastercard, in person using cash/debit or by mailing a certified bank draft/money order made payable to FVDES. Please note, we do not accept personal cheques.
For additional information, please contact our Registration Department at 604-701-4910 Ext. 5547 or 1-800-663-3381 Ext. 5547.