- About Us
- Student Info
- Parent Info
Middle School Program Overview
The FVDES Middle School program meets the needs of all students by providing a supportive learning environment that bridges the gap between our excellent Elementary and Secondary programs.
This is achieved by enabling students to:
- Work with two core curriculum teachers
- Humanities (Language Arts and Social Studies)
- Additional teachers provide instruction and support for elective courses
- Work in cohort groupings
- Attend weekly online interactive classes via Elluminate Live!
In addition, students are provided access to:
- One-on-one teacher-led tutorial sessions
- Orientation for students to meet their teachers and fellow students
- Field trips throughout the school year
- Online access to marks
Ready to register?
If you have all of your information ready, and want to skip directly to registration, click below to begin.
We provide flexibility and choice in education to meet a wide variety of learning needs for students:
- Who are British Columbia residents
- Wishing to complete their education at home
- Unable to attend school
- With challenging schedules (athletes, performers, etc.)
Students at FVDES also receive:
- Full access to online teacher websites
- A school email account
- Online technical support
- Live interactive online classrooms for one-on-on tutorial and large group instruction
- A Macintosh computer if taking 4 or more online courses (if required and available - refundable deposit is required)
We look forward to working with you in the FVDES Middle School program.