- About Us
- Student Info
- Parent Info
Home › Registration
Registration for the current 2012-2013 school year (Kindergarten - Grade 9 Programs) are now closed.
The Kindergarten to Grade 9 Programs for the 2013-14 school year begin on September 3, 2013. Information about the programs and the registration process will be available in May 2013.
The Ministry of Education has announced that graduated adults are only eligible to take the following courses for free:
- English 11 & 12
- First Peoples English 12
- Communications 11 & 12
- Apprenticeship and Workplace Math 11 & 12
- Foundations of Math 11 & 12
- Pre-Calculus 11 & 12
- Calculus 12
- Biology 11 & 12
- Chemistry 11 & 12
- Physics 11 &12
All other course will require a tuition fee of $500 plus any aplicable course refundable book deposits. If you have any questions please speak with someone from our counselling department.
|Grade 10-12 & Adult||Grade 8-9
Follow these steps:
Note: If you are currently taking a course through FVDES and wish to add an additional one complete only step 2 above - Student Learning Plan. If additional information is required you will be contacted by the registration secretary.
|Kindergarten - Grade 7|
Follow these steps:
Mail, fax or email electronic copies (scanned images). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: 604-794-2481 or 604-795-8480
49520 Prairie Central Road
Chilliwack, B.C. V2P 6H3
The following documents must accompany your registration form:
- Copy of last report card, transcript, or Permanent Record Card
- Copy of Canadian Identification (birth certificate, passport, landed immigration, citizenship or study visa)
- Students registered in another school must include a timetable from the school
- Proof of BC Residency (student or parent driver's licence, property tax assessment or utility bill)
- Mail money order (payable to School District #33)
- Call FVDES with Visa/Mastercard information 1-604-794-2481 or 1-800-663-3381 ext. 2481
- Pay in person by cash or Interact
- Please Note: FVDES does not accept personal cheques for deposit payment
Most courses have a refundable deposit of $100 (see here). Students registered full time (4 or more courses) or registered as a full time Grade 8 or 9 student will pay a flat fee deposit of $100. There is a $200 computer loan deposit (for school age students only). To be eligible for a computer students must be FVDES full time students taking 4 or more online courses.
- All students enrolled in Grade 10 - Grade 12 courses must complete a mandatory registration assignment for each enrolled course before the registration is considered complete. If these assignments are not completed within 6 weeks of submitting your registration forms, you will be removed from these courses. Grade 10 -12 registration assignments may be accessed by clicking "My Courses" under Course Tools on the right side bar of our website and logging in using your student number and the password you were provided.
- Grade 8 students must complete a mandatory registration assignment, which may filled out online or you can download the offline pdf that can be emailed, faxed or mailed in.
- Grade 9 students must complete a mandatory registration assignment, which may be filled out online or you can download the offline pdf and resouces that can emailed, faxed or mailed in.
If you are taking an online course at FVDES for the first time and are taking middle or secondary school courses, you will automaticaly be enrolled in the ConnectED course. ConnectEd is an introductory course that is designed to give you the skills to successfully navigate our online learning environment. Training sessions are held on an individual basis at FVDES and are available upon request.
Any BC resident is eligible to take courses free of charge.